"World Cigarettes Uzbekistan” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Uzbekistan cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Industry sources indicated that overall consumption in 2011 was around 17 billion pieces with duty paid sales in 2011 estimated at 12.02 billion pieces and similar figures were estimated in 2012 all told contraband and unrecorded trade make up around 7.16 billion pieces equivalent to 40.9% of overall consumption..
- Overall consumption grew by 5.7% in 2010 to 574 pieces, by 5.2% in 2011 to 604 pieces and by 2% in 2012. This is 41.3% above 1990 levels with a 1.9% increase forecast for 2013 taking the average consumption rate to 628 pieces.
- The duty paid market is set to continue to decline over the next two to three years dropping to a low of 8.76 billion pieces by 2015 before improved controls help to revive the duty paid sector which is forecast to rise to 10.35 billion pieces in 2022, still around the same level recorded
- "World Cigarettes Uzbekistan” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the cigarettes industry in Uzbekistan.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering cigarettes across Uzbekistan. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the cigarettes industry in Uzbekistan.
- This report also provides market size of the cigarettes industry in Uzbekistan along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the cigarettes industry across Uzbekistan, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption (Duty Paid), 1990-2013
Per Capita Consumption (Duty Paid), 1990-2013
Cigarette Consumption (Overall), 1990-2013
Per Capita Consumption (Overall), 1990-2013
Market Breakdown by Price Segment, 2001-2002 and 2005-2006
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Excise Rates, 2009-2013
Retail Prices, Selected Brands, 2008 and 2010
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Production and Trade
Production of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Imports of Cigarettes, 1992-2012
Imports by Country of Origin, 2006-2012
Exports of Cigarettes, 1996-2012
Uzbekistan Exports to Kyrgyzstan, 2003-2010
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.