“Cigarettes in Ukraine” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the changing smoking habits, competitive environment and economic developments as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- More tax rises and growth in non-duty sales reduced legitimate volumes by 6.5%, with a further fall of 6.1% recorded in 2013.
- Contraband has grown again as a result of price differentials between Ukraine and neighboring countries. Non-duty paid volumes stood to 5.3% of total sales, but they are estimated to have reached about 8.75% of overall consumption in 2013.
- Preliminary reports for 2014 suggest PMI's share has dropped by one point to 32.5%. Imperial is challenging JTI for second place, while BAT's share has risen to over 19.0%, presenting opportunities to challenge for third place
This qualitative report provides extensive and highly detailed overall and per capita consumption data on the Ukraine market
It also includes:
- Consumption data, trends and market dynamics based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers operating in the market.
- Market size, regulations, retail pricing, smoking population, production, trade and forecast data for 2015 to 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities in the market, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
2. Market Size
3. Market Structure
4. Manufacturers & Brands
5. Taxation & Retail Prices
5.2. Retail Prices
6. The Smoking Population
7. Production & Trade
8. Operating Constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
8.3. Other Restrictions
9. Company Profiles
10. Prospects & Forecasts
11.1. What is this Report About?
11.2. Time Frame
11.3. Product Category Coverage
11.5. About ERC – a division of Canadean
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.