"World Cigarettes Turkey” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Turkey Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- While volumes have begun to decline since the beginning of 2000, the market is still sizeable, amounting to 98.67 billion pieces in 2012 although sales are forecast down at 91.70 billion pieces in 2013, still 19.5% up on 1990 levels.
- Volumes in 2012 were up 8.3% on 2011 at 98.67 billion pieces with strong sales in late 2012 prior to a 2013 tax hike an important factor.
- The substantial growth in overall sales in 2004 boosted average consumption to 1,587 pieces, although consumption subsequently fell back to 1,157 pieces in 2011. Data for 2012 puts average consumption at 1,237 pieces per person, 8.8% below 1990 levels
- "World Cigarettes Turkey” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Turkey.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Turkey. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Turkey.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Turkey along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Turkey, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Duty Paid v Non Duty Paid Sales, 2006-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Cigarette Sales by Length, 2000-2008
Market Breakdown: Oriental v Blended Cigarettes, 2000-2009
Cigarette Sales by Price Segment, 2008-2013
Cigarette Sales by Strength, 2000-2010
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Brand Shares, 2009-2013
Brands by Manufacturer, 2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
Average Retail Prices, 1991-2007
Retail Prices of Selected Brands, 2005-2012
Retail Price List, 2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Smoking by Age and Gender, 2006
Tobacco Use by Age Band, 2008 and 2012
Global Adult Tobacco Survey 2008: Smoking Incidence by Gender
Global Adult Tobacco Survey 2008: Smoking Incidence by Location
Production and Trade
Production of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2012
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Exports of Cigarettes by Country of Destination, 2000-2012
Philip Morris Sabanci Sigara ve Ttnclk Sanayi ve Ticaret AS (PHILSA)
Japan Tobacco Ttn Sanayi AS
British American Tobacco Turkey
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.