"World Cigarettes Tunisia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Tunisia Cigarette has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Despite volumes expanding strongly in the past, the last couple of years have seen mixed fortunes. Sales fell by 18.5% in 2010, by 3.4% in 2011 and by 1.2% in 2012 to 13.35 billion
- Volumes reached a peak of 14.2 billion pieces in 2009, more than double those in 1990, but were down at 9.66 billion pieces in 2011
- Volumes are forecast to continue to suffer in the short term from the problem of contraband, falling to 13.25 billion pieces in 2014. Thereafter sales should recover as action to resolve this problem begins to take effect with volumes rising to a projected 14.55 billion pieces in 2022, 9% up on 2012 levels. Per capita sales over the 2012-2022 period are set to remain stable and end 0.4% up at 1,249 pieces
- "World Cigarettes Tunisia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarette industry in Tunisia.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarette across Tunisia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarette industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarette industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarette industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarette industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarette industry in Tunisia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarette industry in Tunisia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarette companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarette consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarette industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarette industry across Tunisia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Market Breakdown by Type: Filter v Plain, 2000-2012
Market Breakdown by Type: Blond v Dark Cigarettes, 2000-2010
Manufacturers and Brands
RNTA Sales and Share, 2000-2013
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2009 and 2010
Brand Shares, 2006-2009 and 2012
Taxation and Retail Prices
Cigarette Price Inflation, 2000-2010
Cigarette Prices (Imported Brands), 2009-2012
Selling Prices of Foreign Cigarettes, April 2010 and July 2012
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Tobacco Use by Age and Gender, 1996
Tobacco Use by Environment, Education, Occupation and Gender, 1996
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2012
Imports by Country of Origin, Volume, 2000-2011
Cigarette Exports, 1995-2012
Exports by Country of Destination, Volume, 2000-2011
Rgie Nationale des Tabacs et des Allumettes (RNTA) SA
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.