"World Cigarettes Trinidad and Tobago” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Trinidad and Tobago Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- In 2012 the domestic economy remained subdued, with growth of just 0.2%, considerably less than initial projections of a 1.2% rise. In 2013, however, it is forecast growth will be around 2.5%.
- Volumes are forecast to fall by 9.9% between 2011 and 2021 to 1.17 billion pieces. Per capita rates are expected to fall by 7.6% over the same period to 971 pieces.
- Annual per capita consumption levels, based on estimated duty paid consumption, have risen from an average of 545 pieces/year in 1990 to an estimated 1,051 pieces in 2012, an increase of 92.8%
- "World Cigarettes Trinidad and Tobago” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Trinidad and Tobago.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Trinidad and Tobago. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Trinidad and Tobago.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Trinidad and Tobago along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Trinidad and Tobago, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imported Products, 2000-2012
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Retail Prices: Selected Brands, 2007-2011
Retail Prices: February 2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Imports by Country of Origin, 2003-2012
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Exports by Country of Destination, Volume, 2000-2012
West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WITCO)
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.