“Cigarettes in Thailand” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Thailand Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Volumes are believed to have strengthened in 2010 and 2011, rising by 7.6% and 12.1% to 44.5 million pieces with a slight fall of 0.5% in sales in 2012.
- Forecasts for 2013 are for a further 0.5% fall in duty paid sales to 44.05 billion pieces.
- Volumes are set to fall by 8% to 40.76 billion pieces between 2012 and 2022 with rising prices and tighter tobacco regulations the main reasons.
- “Cigarettes in Thailand” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Thailand.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Thailand.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry intoCigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Thailand.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Thailand along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Thailand, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2012
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2012
Retail Sales of Cigarettes, 1990-2011
Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imports, 2000-2011
Consumption of Cigarettes by Type, 2000-2011
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2012
TTM: Leading Brands, 2011
Taxation and Retail Prices
Cigarette Taxation Summary, 1993-2013
Retail Prices, Selected Brands, 2007-2012
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2011
Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, 1999
Smoking Prevalence by Occupation, 1997
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2011
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2011
Cigarette Exports, 1998-2011
Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2011
Thailand Tobacco Monopoly (TTM)
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2021
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.