“Cigarettes in Taiwan” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Taiwan Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The market fell back again in 2011 dropping by 1.5% to 37.33 billion pieces with a 1.4% fall in 2012 to 36.8 billion pieces to place the market 5.1% above 1990 levels.
- Forecasts for 2013 suggest a further 0.9% fall in sales to 36.48 billion pieces.
- Volumes are set to fall by 4.3% to 35.2 billion pieces by 2022 as a result.
- “Cigarettes in Taiwan” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Taiwan.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Taiwan.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry intoCigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Taiwan.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Taiwan along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Taiwan, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2012
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2012
Market Breakdown, Domestic v Imported Products, 2000-2012
Market Segmentation by Price Segment, 2009-2011
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2012
Brand Family Shares, 2002-2011
Taxation and Retail Prices
Smoking Population, 1990-2011
Smoking Population by Age, 1996 and 1998
Incidence of Smoking by Age and Sex, 2006
Number of Cigarettes Smoked Per Day, 2004-2007
Characteristics of the Smoking Population, 2000-2003
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2011
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2011
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2011
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2011
Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2011
Taiwan Tobacco and Liquor Corporation (TTLC)
Imperial Tobacco Taiwan Co Ltd
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2021
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.