"World Cigarettes Sri Lanka” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Sri Lanka Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Sales are forecast at 4.92 billion pieces in 2022, up 13.7% on 2012, with per capita consumption up at 212 pieces per person, an increase of 5.5% on 2012.
- Volumes dropped back by 4.9% to end 2012 at 4.32 billion pieces or 83.2% of 1990 levels.
- These factors continued into 2011 with a 4.1% rise in sales bringing the market to 4.55 billion pieces yet still 12.6% down on 1990.
- "World Cigarettes Sri Lanka” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Sri Lanka.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Sri Lanka. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Sri Lanka.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Sri Lanka along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Sri Lanka, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Non-Duty Paid Cigarette Market, 1993-2012
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Market Breakdown by Type: Filter v Plain, 2000-2003 and 2008-2012
Market Segmentation, 2008 and 2009
Market Breakdown by Pack Type, 1999-2003 and 2008-2010
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2013
Brand Shares, 2008, 2009 and 2011-2012
Taxation and Retail Prices
Development of Cigarette Tax Rates, 2000-2013
Taxation Structure, 2013
Excise Tax Revenues (Cigarettes), 2002-2012
Retail Prices, Selected Brands, 2000-2010
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, 2003
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2012
Ceylon Tobacco Company Ltd
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.