"World Cigarettes Slovenia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Slovenia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Volumes are forecast at 4.32 billion pieces in 2022, 9.5% down on 2012 levels with per capita consumption at 2,226 pieces, still high by international standards, but 6.7% down on 2012 levels.
- 2010 shows a 4.2% decline in releases to 4,924.5 million pieces, although a 2.4% increase in 2011 places releases at 5,040.4 million pieces. This reflects three hikes in excise duty in 2012 and bulk buying. Releases dropped by 6.4% in 2012 to 4,716.5 million pieces.
- After reaching a high of 11.1% (600 million pieces) in 2008, non-duty paid volumes fell to 4.1% (210 million pieces) in 2010. Non-duty paid volumes grew in 2011 and 2012 to give them 5% of total sales (250million pieces). Another rise is forecast for 2013.
- "World Cigarettes Slovenia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Slovenia.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Slovenia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Slovenia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Slovenia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Slovenia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Releases for Consumption, 2002-2012
Duty Paid v Non-Duty Paid Sales, 2006-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Retail Sales Trends, 2001-2010
Market Breakdown by Price Band, 2010
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Slovenia: Minimum Excise Duty, 2012-2013
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2013
Retail Prices, Selected Brands, 2006 and 2007
Average Retail Prices: Selected Brands, 2005-2009
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Cigarette Exports, 1996-2012
Imperial Tobacco (Tobacna Ljubljana doo)
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.