"World Cigarettes Slovakia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Slovakia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Growth reached 10.5% in 2007, and although it fell back by 4.9% in 2009 at the height of the recent recession, it was up at 4.4% in 2010, 3.2% in 2011 and 1.8% in 2012.
- Market volume was buoyed in the first half of 2011 by the need to sell off products at 2010 tax rates before April 1st 2011, the sell-by date, but market volume for the whole year is believed to have dropped by 0.4% against 2010 to 7.48 billion pieces.
- On the basis of the most popular price category, retail sales were estimated at €909 million in 2010. Based on the Weighted Average Price, the value of retail sales was €973 millionin 2011 with €959 million forecast for 2012.
- "World Cigarettes Slovakia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Slovakia.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Slovakia.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Slovakia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Slovakia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Slovakia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Releases for Consumption, 2002-2012
Duty Paid v Non-Duty Paid Sales, 2006-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2013
Market Shares of Leading Brands, 2002-2010
Taxation and Retail Prices
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2013
Tobacco Price Index, 2000-2011
Cigarette Prices - Selected Brands, 2011
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports, 1993-2012
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Cigarette Exports, 1993-2012
Health Warnings/Packaging Restrictions
Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o.
Imperial Tobacco Slovakia a.s.
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.