“Cigarettes in Singapore” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Singapore Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Sales in 2011 were more promising, suggesting a 9.1% rise in volumes to 2.65 billion pieces.
- A forecast 1.8% rise in sales is expected for 2013 to take volumes to 2.70 billion pieces.
- Sales are set to be adversely hit by the increase in excise duty in 2014 with the result that volumes are forecast to fall by 8%. Thereafter, a more gradual decline in sales is expected resulting in volumes dropping back to 2.4 billion pieces in 2022, 9.5% down on 2012 levels.
- “Cigarettes in Singapore” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Singapore.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Singapore.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry intoCigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Singapore.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Singapore along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Singapore, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2012
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2012
Cigarette Consumption by Type, 2000-2011
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Shares, 2000-2012
Taxation and Retail Prices
Excise Duties on Cigarettes, 1992-2013
Retail Price Trends, All Brands, 2004-2009
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2011
Daily Smoking Prevalence by Age, Gender and Ethnic Group, 2010
Prevalence of Daily Smoking by Gender and Ethnic Group, 1992, 1998, 2004 and 2010
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Cigarette Exports, 1990-2012
Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2012
Cigarette Re-Exports by Country of Destination, 2001-2012
Cigarette Net Imports and Exports, 1996-2012
Philip Morris Singapore Pte Ltd
British American Tobacco Singapore
JT International (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2021
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.