"World Cigarettes Serbia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Serbia Cigarettes has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications cigarettes realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Import volumes rose for the fourth consecutive year to 5.95 billion pieces in 2011 but dropped by 26.1% to 4.40 billion pieces in 2012 when they amounted to nearly 23% of sales. Russia, Croatia and Macedonia are the main sources.
- Exports increased for the sixth consecutive year in 2012 although they are well below levels in the mid 1990s at 3.09 billion pieces equivalent to 17.1% of output.
- A 9.3% increase followed in 2009 with a further 8.6% following in 2010, assisted by pre tax increase purchasing. This was followed by a 6.1% fall to 3,198 pieces/year in 2011 with data for 2012 showing a much sharper 16.8% fall to 2,662 pieces/year, which still leaves per capita consumption rates 30.8%
- "World Cigarettes Serbia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Serbia.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive cigarettes research covering Cigarettes across Serbia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, cigarettes sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Serbia.
- This report also provides cigarettes size of the Cigarettes industry in Serbia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the cigarettes. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting cigarettes dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the cigarettes. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketing
- The report provides the latest data on cigarettes dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Serbia, providing marketing with essential data in order to understand their own position in the cigarettes and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Duty Paid Consumption, 1990-2013
Per Capita Consumption, Duty Paid, 1990-2013
Breakdown of Consumption, Legal v Contraband, 2003-2007
Filter and Plain Cigarettes (Legitimate Market), 1999-2012
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2002-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Excise Duty Rates, Cigarettes, 2012 and 2013
BAT Cigarette Prices, 2010 and 2011
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports, 1996-2012
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Cigarette Exports, 1995-2012
Exports by Country of Destination, 2006-2012
Philip Morris doo Beograd/DIN 'Fabrika Duvana' ad Ni
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.