"World Cigarettes Russia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Russia Cigarettes has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications cigarettes realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Smoking incidence has been growing among both males and females with some 60% of adult males and 22% of adult females currently smokers but there has been a dip in male smoking prevalence since 2008.
- In 2012 all major manufacturers reported a growing market in the first half of the year, for the full year, consumption fell by another 2.7% to 365 billion pieces with rising contraband being partly behind this fall.
- Forecasts for 2013 are for a further fall of 3% to 354 billion pieces although for the first half of 2013 volumes were down by 7%.
- "World Cigarettes Russia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Russia.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive cigarettes research covering Cigarettes across Russia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, cigarettes sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Russia.
- This report also provides cigarettes size of the Cigarettes industry in Russia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the cigarettes. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting cigarettes dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the cigarettes. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketing
- The report provides the latest data on cigarettes dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Russia, providing marketing with essential data in order to understand their own position in the cigarettes and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Overall Market Volumes, Recorded and Unrecorded Trade, 1994-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Market Value Trends, 2006-2011
Breakdown of the Market: Plain and Filter Cigarettes, 2001-2009
Cigarette Sales by Strength, 2000-2009
Cigarette Sales by Price Segment, 2002-2012
Cigarette Sales by Price Segment, Q1/2007-H1/2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Retail Brand Family Shares, 2000-2012
Taxation and Retail Prices
Excise Taxes on Cigarettes, 2005-2013
Tax Revenues (Cigarettes), 1995-2014
Cigarette Price Banding, 2012
Retail Price Changes, 2012-2013
Tobacco Tax Structure, 2011 and 2012
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, 2003
Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, Regular and Occasional Smokers, 2009
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Production Breakdown by Cigarettes/Papirosi, 1994-2010
Production by Company, 2006-2012
Cigarette Output by Plant, 2012
Cigarette Imports, Volume, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports (Legal and Non-Duty Paid), 2000-2012
Imports of Cigarettes by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Cigarette Exports, Volume, 1992-2012
Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2012
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
Japan Tobacco International Russia
Philip Morris Russia
British American Tobacco Russia
Imperial Tobacco Sales and Marketing LLC
OJSC Donskoy Tabak
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.