"World Cigarettes Poland” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Poland Cigarettes has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications Cigarettes realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- This downward trend continued in 2011, with consumption falling by 3.4% to 55.3 billion pieces
- With a steep rise in excise duty in 2012 a 5.7% fall in volumes followed to 52.1 billion pieces.
- Forecasts for 2013 are equally disappointing with half year data suggesting an annual fall of 10.1% to 46.8 billion pieces.
- "World Cigarettes Poland” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Poland.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive Cigarettes research covering Cigarettes across Poland. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, Cigarettes sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Poland.
- This report also provides Cigarettes size of the Cigarettes industry in Poland along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and Marketing efforts with the latest trends in the Cigarettes. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective Marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting Cigarettes dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the Cigarettes. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketing.
- The report provides the latest data on Cigarettes dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Poland, providing marketing with essential data in order to understand their own position in the Cigarettes and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Releases of Cigarettes for Consumption, 2002-2012
Cigarette Consumption (Duty Paid and Non-Duty Paid Market), 2000-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Price Segmentation, Q1/2007-Q1/2009
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Market Shares, Leading Brand Families, 2000-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Excise Duty Rates, 2000-2013
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2013
Retail Price of Mars Cigarettes, 2000-2012
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Smokers, Daily v Occasional Smokers by Gender, 2009/10
Smokers by Age Group and Gender, 2009/10
Smokers by Gender and Level of Education, 2009/10
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, Volume, 2000-2012
Cigarette Exports, Volume, 1992-2012
Exports by Country of Destination, Volume, 2000-2012
Philip Morris Polska SA
British American Tobacco Polska SA
Imperial Tobacco Polska SA
JTI Polska Sp. z.o.o (JTI Poland)
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.