"World Cigarettes Peru” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Peru Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Market volume is forecast to grow by 22.4% between 2012 and 2022 to 3.43 billion pieces but this only reflects a recovery in the legitimate trade. In per capita terms this translates to growth of 11.3% to 106 pieces.
- Initial estimates for 2013 suggest that growth will continue, the market up by a further 2.6% to 2.88 billion pieces.
- More recent reports indicate a sharp drop in legitimate sales in 2010, with the contraband sector holding some 35% of overall volume, a trend which has continued subsequently, contraband sales amounting to 36.4% in 2012. Overall consumption including contraband is estimated at just over 4 billion pieces in 2012.
- "World Cigarettes Peru” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Peru.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Peru.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industryin Peru.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Peru along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Peru, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Total Market: Legitimate v Contraband, 1997-2012
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imported Products, 2000-2012
Market Breakdown: Blond v Dark, 2000-2012
Market Breakdown: Plain v Filter, 2000-2012
Cigarette Sales by Pack Size, 2004 and 2005
Single Stick v Pack Sales, 2004-2009
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Brand Family Shares, 2005-2008
Key Brands by Price Positioning, 2010
Taxation and Retail Prices
BAT Peru: Retail Price List, 2010
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2005
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2001-2012
Dark Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2007-2011
Blond Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2007-2011
Exports of Cigarettes, 1998-2012
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.