"World Cigarettes Paraguay” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Paraguay Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Tabesa is the leading domestic producer supplying over 50% of legitimate national production, which is estimated to have reached 33 billion pieces in 2012. Imports have been between 2-3 billion pieces annually since 2005 and in 2012 amounted to 2.6 billion pieces, nearly 17% lower than the previous year
- In 2012 Aruba accounted for 54.5% of export volumes. Panama's loss of share from 33.9% to 14.6% in 2011 continued to just 7% in 2012, pushing it down to fourth place, its position being taken by the Netherlands Antilles (11.6%) and Bolivia (7.3%).
- The volume imported fell back in 2010, rose sharply in 2011 and recorded a 16.8% fall in 2012 to 2.55 billion pieces. Imports are now 42.8% ahead of 1990 levels, but 75.3% below 2000 levels
- Tabesa is the leading domestic producer supplying over 50% of legitimate national production, which is estimated to have reached 33 billion pieces in 2012. Imports have been between 2-3 bonsumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Paraguay.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Paraguay. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Paraguay.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Paraguay along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Paraguay, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2003-2013
Brand Family Shares, 2003-2009
Taxation and Retail Prices
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2001-2012
Cigarette Exports, 1993-2012
Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2001-2012
Tabacalera del Este SA (Tabesa)
Philip Morris Paraguay SA
BAT Paraguay SA
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.