“Cigarettes in Pakistan” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Pakistan Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Forecasts for 2013 continue to be pessimistic with a 2% fall in duty paid sales expected, taking the market down to 78.95 billion pieces.
- By the end of 2011, duty paid sales had grown by 6.3% to 81.89 billion pieces and this despite the profile of the non-duty paid sector rising from 18.9% to 19.2% according to PTC.
- Export volumes are marginal at 36 million pieces in 2012, equivalent to less than 0.1% of output.
- “Cigarettes in Pakistan” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Pakistan.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Pakistan.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry intoCigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Pakistan.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Pakistan along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Pakistan, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2012
Duty Paid and Non-Duty Paid Breakdown, 1998-2012
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2012
Market Breakdown: Filter v Non-Filter, 1990-2011
Market Breakdown by Length of Cigarette, 1998-2006
Market Breakdown by Pack Size, 1996-2006
Market Breakdown by Pack Type, 1998-2006
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Shares, 2000-2012
Market Shares of Leading Brands, 2002-2011
Taxation and Retail Prices
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2011
Adult Prevalence of Tobacco Usage by Type of Product, 2002
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2011
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2011
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2011
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2011
Exports by Country of Destination, 2001-2005 and 2007-2011
Pakistan Tobacco Company Ltd
Philip Morris (Pakistan) Ltd
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2021
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.