"World Cigarettes Norway” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Norway Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- However, since then consumption has declined, falling to 1,108 million pieces equivalent in 2012, equivalent to 36.4% of total cigarette consumption compared with 49.6% in 2000 and 59.8% in 1990
- Filter products have continued to gain share and took in excess 99.5% of sales in 2008, up from 95% in 1990, and 100% of sales by 2012.
- Although volumes have dropped since 2009, falling by 14.6% in 2009, 8.9% in 2010, 11.1% in 2011 and 2012, ending that year at 2,155 million pieces, imports nonetheless remain 41.6% ahead of 1990 levels
- "World Cigarettes Norway” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Norway.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Norway. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Norway.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Norway along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Norway, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Consumption of Manufactured v RYO Cigarettes, 2005-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Retail Sales Value: Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Cigarette Sales by Strength, 2013
Share of 100mm Cigarettes, 2010-2013
Packs of Ten: Market Share, 1996-2012
Cigarettes: Sales by Outlet, 2008-2010
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2013
Brand Family Shares, 2000-2013
Leading Cigarette Variants, 2009-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Excise Duty on Cigarettes, 1995-2013
Cigarette Retail Price Trends, 1990-2011
Cigarette Prices, 2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Proportion of Daily Smokers by Sex, 2009-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2007
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2012
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Cigarette Exports, 1990-2012
Exports/Re-Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2012
British American Tobacco Norway
Philip Morris Norway
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.