“Cigarettes in North Korea” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which North Korea Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Forecasts for 2013 are for a further 2.7% increase in volumes to 19.2 billion pieces.
- Volumes are falling and they accounted for a reduced 1.3% of market volumes in 2012 (250 million pieces) with the increased availability of low-cost domestic brands coupled with the poor performance of the economy blamed on their demise.
- Based on recent and expected improvements in output, the cigarette market is expected to expand by 24.8% between 2012 and 2022 to just under 23.3 billion pieces.
- “Cigarettes in North Korea” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in North Korea.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across North Korea.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry intoCigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in North Korea.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in North Korea along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across North Korea, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2012
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2012
Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imported, 1998-2011
Market Breakdown: Plain v Filter, 1998-2010
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2012
Taxation and Retail Prices
Average Pack Price (US Cents), 2001-2007
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2011
Production and Trade
Production of Cigarettes, 1990-2011
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2011
Exports to North Korea from Major Supplying Countries, 2000-2011
North Korean General Tobacco Corporation
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2021
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.