"World Cigarettes Nicaragua” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Nicaragua Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Growth returned in 2010 (4.5%) and continued in 2011 (4.7%) although it slowed in 2012 (3.7%). The Consumption Tax was recently changed from an ad valorem rate to a specific rate, raising cigarette prices.Cigarette sales were 2,546 million pieces in 2012, up 86% on 1990.
- Inflation peaked at 19.8% in 2008 after rising from 11.1% in 2007. Although it dropped to 3.7% in 2009 it was up at 9.2% in 2010. It subsequently fell back to 8% in 2011 and 6.6% in 2012
- The Nicaraguan market for cigarettes appears to be showing signs of slowing down. Combination of the 2011 smoking ban and a tax hike in 2013 is set to reduce overall volumes by 2.8% that year. GDP growth is set to slow to 3.8% in 2013 and remain modest at 4.2% per annum for the period 2014-2017. Inflation is set to rise to 7.6% by the end of 2013, and despite falling back in 2014, is not likely to provide any benefit to the market
- "World Cigarettes Nicaragua” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Nicaragua.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Nicaragua. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Nicaragua.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Nicaragua along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Nicaragua, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Cigarette Prices, 2008
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.