"World Cigarettes Netherlands” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Netherlands Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Market volume is forecast to fall by 26.3% to 9 billion pieces by 2022 with per capita consumption levels dropping to 517 pieces/year (excluding RYO cigarettes), which is 29.2% below 2012 levels.
- The impact of this change in excise duty, was a 4.6% fall in sales to 12.83 billion pieces while further changes to thetax system depressed sales by a further 4.8% to 12.2 billion pieces in 2012.
- The per capita consumption rate recovered a little in 2006, increasing by 4.1% and rose by a further 7.4% to 929 pieces/year in 2007, although it began to decline again in 2008, with the average per capita rate falling further since to 730 pieces/year in 2012.
- "World Cigarettes Netherlands” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Netherlands.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Netherlands. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Netherlands.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Netherlands along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Netherlands, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Total Cigarette Consumption, Including Border Sales, 1990-2013
Duty Paid and Non-Duty Paid Sales, 2006-2012
Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured vs RYO, 1990 and 2000-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Retail Sales Value Including Border Sales, 1990-2013
Cigarette Sales by Type, Filter vs Plain, 2000-2012
Cigarette Sales by Price Segment, 2008-2013
Cigarette Sales by Type of Outlet, 2000-2012
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Leading Brand Families, 2003-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Prevailing Tax Rates on Cigarettes, 1990-2013
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2013
Taxation Breakdown, 2004-2011
Retail Prices, Tax Incidence and Trade Margins, 1990-2013
Retail Prices, 2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, 2001-2009
Smoking by those Aged 10-19, 2000-2012
Prevalence of Smoking by Type of Product, 2007 and 2008
Smoking Prevalence by Socio-Economic Background, 2001-2009
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2012
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
Philip Morris Holland BV
British American Tobacco The Netherlands BV
JT International Company Netherlands BV
Imperial Tobacco Nederland BV
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.