"World Cigarettes Morocco” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Morocco Cigarettes has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications Cigarettes realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Dark plain cigarettes, typified by the local brand Casa Sports, accounted for only 7.5% of the market in 2012, down from 48% in 2000. Economy brands dominate with 73% of volumes in 2010.
- The market stood at 14.66 billion pieces in 1990 and until recently was relatively stable. Volumes have recorded steady growth since 2006, to reach 17.15 billion pieces in 2012 and .17.5 billion pieces in 2013.
- Compared with 611 pieces in 1990, consumption was 531 pieces in 2012 although this is up on 471 pieces in 2005. A rise to 536 is forecast for 2013
- "World Cigarettes Morocco” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Morocco.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive Cigarettes research covering Cigarettes across Morocco. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, Cigarettes sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Morocco.
- This report also provides Cigarettes size of the Cigarettes industry in Morocco along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the Cigarettes. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective Marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting Cigarettes dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the Cigarettes. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for Market
- The report provides the latest data on Cigarettes dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Morocco, providing Marketing with essential data in order to understand their own position in the Cigarettes and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Market Breakdown by Type: Filter v Plain, 2000-2005
Cigarette Sales by Type: Blond v Dark Tobacco, 2000-2012
Cigarette Sales, Filter/Plain Split, 2000-2005
Cigarette Sales by Price Segment, 2003-2010
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Brand Family Shares, 2000-2006 and 2010
Taxation and Retail Prices
Cigarette Prices by Brand, May 2009
Price Development for Marquise, 2005-2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Prevalence of Current Smokers by Age, Sex and Educational Level
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Production of Cigarettes by Type: Blond v Dark, 2000-2008
Cigarette Production by Facility, 1996-2005 and 2008
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Cigarette Exports, 1990-2012
Imperial Tobacco Maroc
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.