"World Cigarettes Moldova” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Moldova Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Excise tax rises in 2011 reduced sales by 9.2% to 10.30 billion pieces with a further 7.8% fall in 2012 to 9.5 billion pieces.
- On current trends, volumes are forecast to reach 9.81 billion pieces in 2022, 3.2% up on 2012 levels with per capita consumption reaching 2,980 pieces.
- Overall sales volume in 2010 rose by a further 10.8% to 11.34 billion pieces, with pre-tax increase stockpiling againboosting trade towards the end of the year.
- "World Cigarettes Moldova” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Moldova.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Moldova. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Moldova.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Moldova along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Moldova, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Moldova: Duty and Non-Duty Paid Sales, 2006-2012
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2002-2013
Summary of Domestic Brands, 2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Tobacco Prices, Yearly Changes: 2003-2011
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-201
Smoking Prevalence by Age and Sex, 2003
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Cigarette Production, Filter v Non-Filter, 2000-2006
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2012
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Cigarette Exports, 1990-2012
Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2004-2012
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.