"World Cigarettes Lebanon” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Lebanon Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- PMI retains market leadership with a share of 43.5% in 2012. Imperial took a further 21% with BAT ranking third with an estimated 14.5% in 2012, while JTI has 10% of sales.
- Production fell sharply in 2004 but since 2009 has been rising to give RLTT 10.5% of the market in 2012. Imports have risen since 2007, reaching 14.36 billion pieces in 2012. Exports are very low, reported 8.3 million pieces in 2012.
- Legitimate market volume is projected to end the forecast period at 10.14 billion pieces, 3.5% below 2012 levels with the roll out of regulations related to the Tobacco Control Law 2011 set to help reduce tobacco use. As a result, per capita consumption is set to fall by 6.4% to reach 2,374 pieces by 2022.
- "World Cigarettes Lebanon” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Lebanon.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Lebanon. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Lebanon.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Lebanon along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Lebanon, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Cross-Border Sales, 2009-2012
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Market Structure, Domestic v Imported Cigarettes, 2007-2012
Cigarettes by Length, 1998-2005
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Retail Prices (Cigarettes), 2006-2011
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2012
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Cigarette Exports, 2003-2012
Rgie Libanaise des Tabacs et Tombacs SAL
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.