"World Cigarettes Latvia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Latvia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Duty paid sales fell again in 2011 to 1.8 billion pieces with a rise in VAT at the beginning of the year the main reason. 2012 saw sales increasing by 4.6% to 1.9 billion pieces.
- Latvian authorities seized 126.9 million cigarettes in 2012, mostly sourced from Russia and Belarus
- Estimates for 2010 show a recovery with a 14% increase in per capita consumption to 857 pieces. This was followed by a fall of 5.4% in 2011 to 811 pieces. A 5.2% recovery to 853 pieces/year followed in 2012 but a slight fall is projected for 2013...
- "World Cigarettes Latvia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Latvia.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Latvia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Latvia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Latvia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Latvia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Releases for Consumption, 2002-2012
Legitimate v Non-Duty Paid Sales, 2002-2012
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2013
Top Ten Ranking Brands, 2007-2013 (First Half)
Taxation and Retail Prices
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2013
Pack Prices, 2005-2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports, 1994-2012
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Cigarette Exports, 1994-2012
Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2012
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.