"World Cigarettes Kazakhstan” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Kazakhstan Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The effects of a slowdown in the economy during 2009, combined with an increase in non-duty paid sales, led to volumes falling by 21.1% to 29.78 billion pieces. With excise duties rising annually since 2010, further falls followed to 21,901 million pieces in 2012. Despite these recent falls, per capita sales are relatively high at 1,250 pieces in 2012: 29% above 1990 levels.
- Local cigarette production has expanded rapidly in recent years, output rising by 14.6% to 36.1 billion pieces in 2008 before falling by 25.8% in 2009 and 9.7% in 2010 but up by 4.1% in 2011 and 7.4% in 2012 to 27.06 billion pieces.
- Volumes are forecast to end 2022 at 21.58 billion pieces, 1.5% down on 2012. Per capita consumption is forecast at 1,112 pieces in 2022 which compares with 1,250 pieces in 2012, 11% down over the review period.
- "World Cigarettes Kazakhstan” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Kazakhstan.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Kazakhstan. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Kazakhstan.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Kazakhstan along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Kazakhstan, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imported, 2000-2012
Market Segmentation by Price Sector, 2003-2006 and 2008-2010
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Excise and VAT Rates, 2010-2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Smoking Prevalence by Age Group and Gender, 2001
Production and Trade
Production of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Cigarette Exports, 1998-2012
Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2005-2012
Philip Morris Kazakhstan
JTI Central Asia
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.