“Cigarettes in Jamaica” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Jamaica Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Consumption in 2012 was 821 million pieces, 24.4% up on 2011 because of a tax increase at the beginning of 2013, but 36.9% down on 1990 levels.
- With rising taxes driving up prices in what is set to be an increasingly regulated environment, sales are forecast to fall by 14.1% between 2012 and 2022 to 705 million pieces.
- Forecasts for 2013 are for a 14.7% fall in sales to 700 million pieces.
- “Cigarettes in Jamaica” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Jamaica.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Jamaica.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry intoCigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Jamaica.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Jamaica along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Jamaica, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Market Breakdown: Domestic and Imported, 2000-2012
Market Breakdown by Type: Regular v Menthol Flavour, 1990-2008
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Brand Shares, 2001-2009
Taxation and Retail Prices
Cigarette Retail Prices, 2003-2012
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Imports of Cigarettes, Volume and Value, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, Volume, 2000-2012
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2010
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.