"World Cigarettes Italy” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Italy Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The result was a 7.9% fall in volumes in 2012 to 78.73 billion pieces. Forecasts for 2013 are not set to be any better. Continuing economic problems for the Italian economy as well as further price rises are set to depress duty paid sales by a further 8.8% to 71.8 billion pieces.
- RYO and MYO is a growing market with RYO volumes in 2012 the equivalent of 4.75 billion pieces and with the equivalent of 6.98 billion pieces forecast for 2013.
- A further fall of 3.8% to €16.85 billion in 2012 and 2.8% forecast for 2013 to €16.85 billion followed as the sale of duty paid cigarettes continues to fall back.
- "World Cigarettes Italy” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Italy.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Italy. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Italy.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Italy along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Italy, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Cigarette and RYO Sales, 2000-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Consumption Including Non-Duty Paid Supplies, 1990-2012
Retail Sales Value, 1990-2013
Consumption by Type, Filter vs Plain Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Cigarette Sales by Price Sector, 2009-2011
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Brand Family Shares, 2000-2013
Cigarette Brand Numbers, 2002-2011
Taxation and Retail Prices
The Structure of Taxation, 2005-2013
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2013
Retail Price Trends, Most Popular Price Category, 1990-2013
Retail Prices: Leading Brand Families, 2004-2014
Retail Prices: Selected Brands, 2005-2014
Retail Prices, January 2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Smoking Population by Age and Gender, 2001, 2003 and 2008
Prevalence of Cigarette Smoking by Age and Gender, 2011
Smoking Prevalence by Region and Gender, 2009
Smoking Prevalence by Region, 2001-2005
Daily Cigarette Consumption, 1998-2003
Production and Trade
Production of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Imports of Cigarettes by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
BAT Italia SpA
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.