“Cigarettes in Iraq” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the changing smoking habits, competitive environment and economic developments as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The incidence of smoking is believed to be in slow decline, falling from 23% in 1990 to 21.3% in 2002, with growth to 21.6% in 2012 before a fall to 19.7% in 2013. Male smoking incidence is put at 36% with female smoking incidence only marginal at 3% in 2013.
- Volumes fell 15.1% against 2012 in 2013 and are forecast to drop 28.6% during 2014.
- Per capita sales are set to remain depressed over this duty period to 73.9% of 2013 levels as of 2023.
This qualitative report provides extensive and highly detailed overall and per capita consumption data on the Iraq market
It also includes:
- Consumption data, trends and market dynamics based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers operating in the market.
- Market size, regulations, retail pricing, smoking population, production, trade and forecast data for 2015 to 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities in the market, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
2. Market Size
3. Market Structure
4. Manufacturers & Brands
5. Taxation & Retail Prices
5.2. Retail Prices
6. The Smoking Population
7. Production & Trade
8. Operating Constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Other Restrictions
9. Prospects & Forecasts
10.1. What is this Report About?
10.2. Time Frame
10.3. Product Category Coverage
10.5. About ERC – a division of Canadean
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.