“Cigarettes in Indonesia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Indonesia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Indonesia is the fifth largest market for cigarettes in the world with overall market volume of over 308 billion pieces in 2013.
- Kreteks accounted for 93.2% of overall volumes in 2013 with an increased volume of 287.3 billion pieces.
- White cigarettes accounted for only 6.8% of overall market volume, with slightly improved sales of 21 billion pieces.
- “Cigarettes in Indonesia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Indonesia.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Indonesia.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry intoCigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Indonesia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Indonesia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Indonesia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Total Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2012
White Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2012
Per Capita Consumption, Kreteks and White Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Per Capita Consumption, White Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Kreteks v White Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Kreteks: Machine v Hand-Made, 2000-2011
Sales by Pack Type, Kreteks, 1996-2006
Sales by Pack Type, White Cigarettes, 1996-2006
Sales by Cigarette Size, Kreteks, 1996-2006
Sales by Cigarette Size, White Cigarettes, 1996-2006
Price Segmentation, Q3 2011 v Q3 2012
Manufacturers and Brands
Kreteks and White Cigarettes: Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2012
Kreteks: Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2012
White Cigarettes: Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2012
Market Shares, Leading Brands, 2010-2012
Taxation and Retail Prices
Classification of Cigarette Manufacturers, 2002
Excise Generation from Tobacco, 1995-2012
Retail Prices by Category, 2008
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2010
Age of Smoker When Commenced Smoking, 1997
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2011
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2011
Imports by Country of Origin, 2007-2011
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2011
Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2011
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk (Sampoerna)
PT Perusahaan Rokok Tjap Gudang Garam (Gudang Garam)
PT Bentoel Internasional Investama Tbk (BAT)
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2021
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.