"World Cigarettes Estonia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Estonia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Some 44% of Estonian men and 23.7% of women currently smoke according to local research. Per capita consumption levels peaked at 2,641 pieces in 2007 before falling to 1,394 pieces in 2012.
- With an increase in smuggling, is that duty paid consumption fell by 48.5% in 2010 to 1.22 billion pieces although data for 2011 shows a rise of 52.3% to 1.86 billion pieces.
- In 2011 were 42.1% upon 2010 at 1.76 billion pieces although they were only just over three-quarters of releases in 2002. Releases were up by a further 4.5% to around 1.84 billion pieces in 2012, leaving the total released almost 20% below 2002 levels
- "World Cigarettes Estonia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Estonia.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Estonia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Estonia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Estonia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Estonia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Releases for Consumption, 2002-2012
Non-Duty Paid v Legitimate Consumption, 1996-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Cigarettes, Retail Sales Trends, 2004-2012
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2013
Trends in Cigarette Prices, 2004-2013
Retail Prices, May 2009 and 2012
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Imports, 1993-2012
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Cigarette Exports/Re-Exports, 1993-2012
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.