"World Cigarettes El Salvador” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which El Salvador Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Cigarette consumption in the legitimate duty paid market is estimated at 1.13 billion pieces in 2012, 29.4% down on 1990 levels, but 8.9% above 2000 levels. In per capita terms, consumption is low to moderate at 185 pieces per head. Just under 26% of the population are smokers.
- The legitimate cigarette market is currently estimated at 1,129 million pieces, a fall of 13.8% on 2011 and 29.4% down on 1990. The market has been supplied entirely by imports since 1998. Forecasts for 2013 suggest a 6.3% rise in volumes to 1,200 million pieces.
- However, some recovery in the short-term should ensure sales in 2022 remain higher than in 2012. Volumes are forecast at 1,186 million pieces in 2022, 5% up on 2012, with per capita consumption at 190 pieces or 2.7% above 2012 levels.
- "World Cigarettes El Salvador” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in El Salvador.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across El Salvador .The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in El Salvador.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in El Salvador along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in theCigarettesindustry across El Salvador, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Imports of Cigarettes, Volume and Value, 1990-2012
Imports by Country of Origin, Volume, 2000-2012
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.