"World Cigarettes Cyprus” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Cyprus Cigarette market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The effects of growing RYO sales and the Euro zone crisis pushed sales down in 2010 to 1,336 pieces with a further 6.1% fall in 2011 to 1,254 pieces and 6.3% fall in 2012 to 1,175 pieces. Forecasts for 2013 place sales down again at 1,017 pieces.
- By 2012 premium brands were retailing at €4.40 per pack, mid priced brands at €3.80-€4.00 while low priced brands at €3.50. Prices for 2013 are up typically €0.10-€0.20 per pack.
- Total cigarette sales are forecast down at 1.08 billion pieces in 2022, 19.6% below 1990, with per capita consumption down by 28.9% to 836 pieces in 2022
- "World Cigarettes Cyprus” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarette industry in Cyprus.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarette across Cyprus. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarette industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarette industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarette industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarette industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarette industry in Cyprus.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarette industry in Cyprus along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarette companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarette consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarette industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarette industry across Cyprus, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Market Breakdown by Strength, 2000-2012
Market Breakdown by Tobacco Type, 2000-2012
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Market Shares of Leading Brands, 2002-2011
Taxation and Retail Prices
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2013
Trends in Average Cigarette Prices, 1993-2013
Cigarette Retail Prices by Brand, 2008-2013
Cigarette Prices by Manufacturer and Brand, 2012
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, 2003
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports: Total and Domestic, 1990-2012
Domestic Imports by Country of Origin, 2006-2012
Cigarette Exports, 1990-2012
Domestic Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2012
BAT (Cyprus) Ltd
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.