"World Cigarettes Cuba” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Cuba Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- In 2012, sales were 12.7 billion pieces, 19.8% down on 1990 levels. Per capita levels are relatively high by South American standards at 1,146 pieces in 2012
- Tabacuba is estimated to account for 82.2% of volume sales in 2012 with its lower quality, local, brands Popular and Hollywood by far the most important lines. Brascuba took a much improved 17.8% share of the market in 2012.
- Imports are not a significant feature of the market because of their high cost. Exports are a priority although they appear to have fallen back recently, standing at 166.7 million pieces in 2011 and 147 million pieces in 2012.
- "World Cigarettes Cuba” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Cuba.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Cuba.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industryin Cuba.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Cuba along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Cuba, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Cigarette Retail Sales, 2002-2009
Cigarette Sales by Type, 2002-2011
Volume Sales by Price Segment, 2008
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Retail Prices, 2008
Development of Cigarette Prices, 1990-2010
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Production Trends by Type of Tobacco, 2002-2012
Exports of Cigarettes to Cuba, 2010-2012
Imports of Cigarettes, 1999-2006
Imports by Country of Origin, Volume, 2000-2006
Cigarette Exports, 1999-2006, UN Data
Cigarette Exports, 1998-2012, ONE Data
Brascuba Cigarillos SA
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.