"World Cigarettes Chile” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Chile Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- BAT Chile distributes more than 95% of its cigarettes through its own fleet, supplying around 28,000 points of sale nationwide.
- On this basis, overall consumption of cigarettes, including contraband supplies, is estimated at 15.66 billion pieces annually in 2012. Seizures of illegal cigarettes had risen from just 32 million pieces to 134 million pieces in 2010, and increased sharply to 165 million pieces in 2011, indicative of a growing contraband problem
- However, tax increases on January 1st, 2013 have driven up prices again and with the impact of the public smoking ban which cames into effect on March 1st 2013, another downturn in duty paid demand is expected.
- ""World Cigarettes Chile” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Chile.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Chile.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industryin Chile.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Chile along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Chile, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Legitimate v Non-Legitimate Sales, 1999-2012
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Market Breakdown by Origin, 2000-2012
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Leading Brand Family Shares, 2003-2011
Taxation and Retail Prices
Retail Prices, Leading Brand Families, 2005-2013
BAT Chile: Cigarette Prices, 2011-2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Tobacco Smoking Frequency, 1994-2010
Annual Smoking Prevalence by Age and Socio-Economic Status, 2000-2010
Current Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, 2009/2010
Number of Cigarettes Smoking Daily by Age and Gender, 2009/2010
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Imports of Cigarettes by Country of Origin, 2001-2012
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Exports of Cigarettes by Country of Destination, 2000-2012
BAT Chile SA/British American Tobacco Chile Operaciones
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.