World Cigarettes Brazil is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Brazil Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Brazil is one of the largest cigarette markets in the world with legitimate market volume of 82.8 billion pieces in 2012.
- Industry estimates in 2010 put overall consumption of cigarettes in Brazil at 115.5 billion pieces with the legitimate or duty paid market amounting to 92.9 billion pieces or 80.4% of total market volume, with the two leading multinationals (BAT's Souza Cruz and PMI) accounting for about 91.5% of the duty paid sector, and other small local producers for 8.5%.
- Forecasts for 2013 are for the non-duty paid sector to increase to 25% with non-duty paid volumes at 25.9 billion pieces, their highest since 2003.
- World Cigarettes Brazil report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Brazil.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Brazil. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Brazil.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Brazil along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Brazil, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Cigarette Consumption Including Non-Duty Paid Sales, 1992-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Overall Market Structure, 2005-2010
Market Breakdown by Pack Type, 1992-2007
Manufacturers and Brands
Legitimate Market: Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, Total Market, 2004-2013
Other Cigarette Manufacturers/Brands, 2013
Brand Family Shares, 2002-2012
Taxation and Retail Prices
Industrialised Product Tax, 1999-2011
Industrialised Product Tax, 2011-2015
Tax Breakdown, 2012
Minimum Prices, 2012-2015
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Current Smokers Aged 15 Years and Over, by Gender and Region, 2008
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Cigarette Production by Fiscal Class, 2004-2011
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Exports by Country of Destination, 2005-2012
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
Souza Cruz S/A
Philip Morris Brasil S/A
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.