World Cigarettes - Brazil 2014” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Brazil Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Brazil is one of the largest cigarette markets in the world with legitimate market volume of 77.3 billion pieces in 2013.
- Volumes fell by 2.8% to 88.1 billion pieces and suffered a more serious fall in 2013 as tax rates were again hiked. Volumes fell by 12.2% during that year helped by a slowdown in the Brazilian economy.
- Forecasts for 2014 are for another fall in the size of the duty paid market as further changes to excise tax force up prices. Volumes are expected to drop by 8.5% to 70.7 billion pieces.
- “World Cigarettes - Brazil 2014” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Brazil.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Brazil. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Brazil.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Brazil along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Brazil, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Cigarette Consumption Including Non-Duty Paid Sales, 1992-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Overall Market Structure, 2005-2013
Market Breakdown by Pack Type, 1992-2007
Market Breakdown by Price Sector, 2010 & 2013
Manufacturers & Brands
Legitimate Market: Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2000-2014
Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, Total Market, 2004-2014
PMI: Market Share by Price Segment, 2001 & 2013
Other Cigarette Suppliers/Brands, 2014
Brand Family Shares, 2003-2013
Taxation & Retail Prices
Industrialised Product Tax, 1999-2011
Industrialised Product Tax, 2011-2015
Tax Incidence, 2012
Minimum Prices, 2012-2015
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Current Smokers Aged 15 Years & Over, by Gender & Region, 2008
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.