"World Cigarettes Bosnia-Herzegovina” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Bosnia-Herzegovina Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- By 2008 it had fallen to represent only 5.1% of total sales. Since then, a deteriorating economic situation and rising prices have stimulated this market with volumes up to 3 billion pieces in 2012, equivalent to 26.6% of total sales.
- Sales dropped by 4.2% in 2010 as a result of a tax hike, with a further 7.5% fall in 2011 and a 12.7% fall in2012 when taxes were raised again.
- By the end of 2012 sales had fallen to 8,260 million pieces, 12.7% lower than the previous year and 13.5% down on 1990. Forecasts for 2013 predict another fall to just 7.9 billion pieces.
- "World Cigarettes Bosnia-Herzegovina” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Bosnia-Herzegovina. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Bosnia-Herzegovina, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Legitimate v Contraband Sales, 2002-2012
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Overall Market Structure, 2002-2012
Cigarette Sales by Price Category, 2009-2010
Manufacturers and Brands
Domestic Cigarette Factories, 2012
Manufacturer Sales and Share, 2000-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Cigarette Prices (FD Banja Luka), 2012
Cigarette Prices from 1st January 2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports, 1996-2012
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Cigarette Exports, 1997-2012
Exports by Country of Destination, 2004-2012
Fabrika Duhana Sarajevo d.d.
Fabrika Duvana Banja Luka a.d.
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.