World Cigarettes Belgium is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Belgium Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The overall UEBL cigarette market rose by 7.4% in 2012 to 14.93 billion pieces. In Luxembourg the market continued to contract due to tax rises and higher prices.
- The situation in Belgium has recently been more positive with a 12.8% rise in sales in 2012 after tax rises depressed volumes in 2011.
- BAT suffered a fall, albeit minor, to 27.1% in 2005, but recovered to 30.4% in 2010, its highest level for some years. However, data for 2011 give BAT a much reduced 23.1% dropping to 22.9% in 2012 and a forecast 22.1% in 2013.
- World Cigarettes Belgium” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Belgium.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Belgium. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Belgium.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Belgium along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Belgium, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Cigarette Consumption by Country, 1990-2013
Per Capita Consumption, UEBL, 1990-2013
Retail Sales Value, 1990-2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, Belgium/Luxembourg, 2000-2013
Manufacturer Shares, Belgium, 2000-2013
Manufacturer Shares, Luxembourg, 2002-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Structure of Taxation, Manufactured Cigarettes, Belgium, 2006-2013
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2013
Belgium: Trends in Retail Prices, 1990-2013
Belgium: Retail Prices, November 2013
The Smoking Population
Belgium: Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Smoking Population by Age, Daily and Occasional, 2005-2011
Smoking Population by Gender and Age, 1995-2002
Incidence of Smoking by Age in Flanders, 1990-2000
Belgium: Regional Variations in Smoking, 2000-2011
Belgium: Cigarette Smoking Prevalence by Level of Urbanisation, 2011
Smoking Population by Social Class, 2004 and 2008/2009
Cigarette Smoking Prevalence by Level of Education, 2001
Production and Trade
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
UEBL: Imports of Cigarettes by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Belgium: Imports of Cigarettes by Country of Origin, 2003-2012
Luxembourg: Imports of Cigarettes by Country of Origin, 2003-2012
UEBL: Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
UEBL: Exports of Cigarettes by Country of Destination, 2000-2012
Belgium: Exports of Cigarettes by Country of Destination, 2003-2012
Luxembourg: Exports of Cigarettes by Country of Destination, 2003-2012
Philip Morris Belgium SA
British American Tobacco Belgium NV/SA
Imperial Tobacco Belgium
JT International Co Netherlands BV (Belgian Branch)
Heintz van Landewyck SARL/Torrekens Tobacco Belgium
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.