"World Cigarettes Armenia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Armenia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Exports have risen strongly in recent years, to stand at 4,716 million pieces in 2012, accounting for 76.6% of local production. Production had exceeded 3 billion pieces in 2005, but dropped to 2.83 billion pieces in 2006 before rising to 4.1 billion pieces in 2010 and 6.16 billion pieces in 2012.
- A strong economy helped market volume to increase by 5.5% to 5.66 billion pieces in 2007 although growth moderated into 2008, with volume for the year 1.7% ahead of 2007 at 5.76 billion pieces, the highest level recorded independently.
- Forecast for 2013 are for a further deterioration in sales prompted by further hikes in duty. Volumes are setto fall by 4.8% to 4,250 million pieces.
- "World Cigarettes Armenia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Armenia.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Armenia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Armenia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Armenia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Armenia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imported Products, 2000-2012
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2002-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Fixed Duty Rates, Local and Imported Filter Cigarettes, 2008-2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, 2001
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Cigarette Imports, 1992-2012
Imports by Country of Origin, 2002-2012
Cigarette Exports, 1997-2012
Exports by Country of Destination, 2002-2012
Grand Tobacco Co Ltd
International Masis Tabak LLC
SPS Cigaronne Co Ltd
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.