World Cigarettes 2 2013 is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which the global cigarette market has evolved during the last twelve years in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
Countries Included: Albania, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Cambodia, Cameroon, Costa Rica, Croatia, Dominican Republic, DR Congo, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Mauritius, Moldova, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, UAE, Uruguay, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- In Ethiopia, cigarette volumes have been put at 5.68 billion pieces in 2013, up 148.7% on 1990 levels.
- Guatemala has a legitimate cigarette market which has been put at 3.3 billion pieces in 2013.
- After seeing strong growth in 2010 and 2011 the Cigarette sector in Sri Lanka was badly hit by tax hikes in 2012 which reduced sales by 4.9% with a further fall in volumes of 8.2% forecast for 2013.
- World Cigarettes 2 2013 report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarette industry in 57 countries.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarette across 57 countries across the five regions. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarette industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarette industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarette industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarette industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarette industry in the 57 countries across the five regions.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarette industry in the 57 countries along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Cigarette companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarette consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarette industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarette industry across the 66 countries, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption: Legitimate v Contraband, 1998-2012
Duty Paid Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Duty Paid Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Taxation and Retail Prices
Annual Change in Consumer Tobacco Prices, 2000-2012
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, 2007 and 2009
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2011
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2012
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2012
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
*The above TOC would be repeated for all the individual countries mentioned in the report based on availability
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.