World Cigarettes 1 2013 is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which the global cigarette market has evolved during the last twelve years in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
Countries Included: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam.
- The USA is the world's second largest cigarette market, but is also in long-term decline. Market volumes, based on shipment data, fell by just over 2% to 286.5 billion pieces in 2012, 45% below 1990 levels.
- China is by far the largest cigarette market in the world with domestic consumption estimated at 2,520.7 billion pieces in 2013 putting the market 55.3% up on 1990 levels, with most of the growth having occurred since 2000
- France remains one of the largest cigarette markets in Western Europe, despite a substantial contraction in market volume since 1990, with annual duty paid volume declining by a further 4.9% to 51.46 billion pieces in 2012, which compares with 82.51 billion pieces in 2000 and a 46.3% fall since 1990.
- World Cigarettes 1 2013 report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarette industry in 66 countries.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarette across 66 countries across the five regions. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarette industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarette industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarette industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarette industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarette industry in the 66 countries across the five regions.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarette industry in the 66 countries along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Cigarette companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarette consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarette industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarette industry across the 66 countries, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2013
Legal v Contraband Cigarettes, 1991-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2013
Retail Sales Value, 2000-2013
Market Breakdown by Type: Blond v Dark Cigarettes, 2000-2012
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Shares, 2000-2013
Market Shares of Leading Brand Families, 2000-2012
Taxation and Retail Prices
Emergency Tax Reduction Timetable, 2000-2008
Cigarette Prices, Average and Range, 2004-2013
Cigarette Pack Prices by Segment, 2004-2013
Nobleza Piccardo: Retail Prices, 2013
Massalin Particulares: Retail Prices, 2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
Official Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2012
Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2012
Massalin Particulares SA
Nobleza Piccardo SAICyF
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2022
*The above TOC would be repeated for all the individual countries mentioned in the report based on availability
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.