White Cement Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017 - 2025
- Transparency Market Research
- September 2035
- 0 pages
Based on property, white cement is similar to gray cement. However, it exhibits high degree of whiteness. Substantial modification is carried out during the manufacturing of cement to obtain white colored cement. Metal oxides such as manganese and primarily iron that influence the degree of whiteness of the cement are added during the manufacture of white cement. White cement exhibits excellent esthetic, decorative, and hydraulic binding properties. It is used in various industries due to its high compressive strength.
The white cement market can be segmented based on type, application, end-user, and region. In terms of type, the white cement market can be divided into white masonry cement, white Portland cement, and others. White masonry cement is mixed with masonry grade sand to produce mortar for usage in brick, block, and stone masonry construction. Portland cement is manufactured using chalk and clay. It hardens quickly when in contact with water. Other types of white cement are calcium aluminate cement and calcium sulfoaluminate cement. White cement is used in building and construction activities. It is combined with inorganic pigments that tend to produce bright colored concrete and mortar. The ability of white cement to be cast in any shape makes it ideal for usage in monuments, sculptures, and restoration of archeological sites. Based on end-user, the white cement market can be segregated into residential, industrial, and commercial. White cement is widely used for construction purposes in the residential industry. It is also employed in the development of infrastructure.
White cement is subjected to cracking is a key factor hampering the white cement market. High cost of production vis-à-vis gray cement is also one of the restraints of the white cement market. New advancements with improved technologies are emerging in order to lower the cost of white cement.
In terms of geography, countries in Asia Pacific such as India, China, Japan, and Australia are the leading markets for white cement due to rapid industrialization. The white cement market in China is expected to expand substantially owing to its sheer size as well as growth in the construction industry. Countries in Europe such as France, Germany, and Italy strongly rely on white cement for the construction of concrete buildings. North America is the major region in terms of demand for white cement due to the U.S. Government’s policy to refurbish its infrastructure plans. Demand for white cement is anticipated to rise in countries in Latin America such as Mexico and Brazil due to the rapid urbanization. Africa is also estimated to offer lucrative opportunities to the white cement market in the next few years.
Key players operating in the white cement market include Cementir Holding, Birla White (UltraTech), JK Cement, Cemex, Federal White Cement, Cementos Portland Valderrivas, Saveh White Cement Company, Cimsa Cimento, and Ras Al-Khaimah Company. These companies invest significantly in R&D activities to develop and enhance advanced products to meet market demand.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
More from Chemicals
ChemicalsChinese Markets for Container Coatings
ChemicalsChinese Markets for Antioxidants
ChemicalsChinese Markets for Silicone Coatings
ChemicalsChinese Markets for Absorbents