A detailed analysis of the West Europe sports drinks market, including forecasts to 2014Summary
An essential guide for soft drinks professionals worldwide, the West Europe Sports Drinks Report forms part of Canadean’s best selling series of global soft drinks reports.
Comprising of data tables and supporting text, the report provides information at a regional and country level. Data includes sports drinks consumption (million litres & litres per capita) from 2005 to 2010, with forecasts to 2014. Percentage market shares are provided for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution (2009 and 2010 actuals, plus forecasts for 2011). Leading companies' market shares for 2009 and 2010 are provided. A market valuation is provided for each country and, where applicable, new products in 2010 are identified. Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, functional drinks and private label.
The report provides data on Sports Drinks consumption from 2005 to 2010 and forecasts to 2014 at a regional and country level. The report also provides market shares for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution.
Reasons To Buy
- Published by Canadean, this report is an essential guide for sports drinks and soft drinks professionals worldwide
- Priced at £1856.00, this 126 page report includes a regional summary along with individual country profiles on 16 markets
- Compiled from Canadean’s extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers on-the-ground
- Canadean’s in-depth methodology provides consistent, reliable data which has been researched and built from brand data upwards
- We use our specialist knowledge to forecast future consumption trends
- 16 individual country profiles and a regional overview
- Historic and forecast consumption data by region and by country (2005-2010 actuals plus forecasts to 2014)
- Segmentation data by country (flavour, ambient vs chilled)
- Key packaging data (material, refillability, multi vs single serve) by country
- Distribution (on- vs off-premise) splits by country
- Leading companies' % market shares
- 2010 market valuation by country
- Market commentary including current and emerging trends
Data also available via Canadean Wisdom, our on-line global database which gives you the power to work with and manipulate our data AND Canadean Interactive Intelligence which enables the user to interact with the reports on-line.
Table of Content:
West Europe Regional Summary - Sports Drinks Data Tables
Consumption (Million Litres) By Global/Region/Country, 2005-2014F
Litres per Capita Consumption By Global/Region/Country, 2005-2014F
8oz Servings per Capita Consumption By Global/Region/Country, 2005-2014F
Consumption (Million Cases) By Global/Region/Country, 2005-2014F
Share of Consumption by Segment: Top Flavours, By Global/ Region/Country 2009 & 2011F
Share of Consumption by Top Packaging Materials, By Global/Region/Country 2009-2011F
Share of Consumption by Segment: Refillable vs Non-Refillable, By Global/ Region/Country 2009-2011F
Share of Consumption by Pack Mix: Single-Serve (<=60cl) vs Multi-Serve(>60cl), By Global/Region/Country 2009-2011F
Share of Distribution: Off-Premise (Retail/At Home) vs. On-Premise (Away from Home), By Global/Region/Country 2009-2011F
Table - Sports Drinks Key Facts
Market Size Consumption Million Litres, Litres Per Capita, 2010
Growth CAGR% 05-10, CAGR % 07-10, CAGR% 09-10
Market Value (at Consumer Price), Local Currency/US$, 2010
Segmentation Chilled/Ambient, % Market Share, 2010
Distribution Off-Premise/On-Premise, % Market Share, 2010
Packaging Material, % Market Share, 2010
Chart - Sports Drinks Leading Trademark Owners, 2010
Current & Emerging Trends
Private Label/Private Label Producers
Sports Drinks New Products 2010
Consumption, Million Litres/Litres Per Capita, 2005-2014F
Segments: Flavour, Ambient vs Chilled, % Market Share, 2009-2011F
Packaging: Material / Non-Refillable vs Refillable / Multi Serve vs Single Serve, % Market Share, 2009-2011F
Distribution: Off-Premise vs On-Premise, % Market Share, 2009-2011F
Leading Companies, % Market Share, 2009-2010
WEST EUROPE: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.