Wealth in France: HNW Investors 2017
- April 2017
- Wealth Management
- 49 pages
"Wealth in France: HNW Investors 2017" analyzes the French investment market, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets.
Almost a third of French HNW investors have generated their wealth through being a first-generation entrepreneur. Inheritance ranks second as a source of wealth, and 46% of French investors attribute their fortune to the property and financial services sectors, reflective of market demand and stability. When opting to have wealth managed by a professional, French HNW clients are mostly driven by a lack of time and expertise. However, clients who self-direct their portfolios show a strong reluctance to relinquish complete control. Equities are the preferred asset class, followed by property and bonds. Demand is quite pronounced for tax advice, but financial planning services demand is forecast to grow at a faster pace.
Specifically the report -
- Sizes the affluent market (both by number of individuals and their demographics) using our proprietary datasets.
- Analyzes which asset classes are favored by French investors and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market.
- Examines HNW clients attitudes towards non-liquid investments such as property and commodities.
- Equities and property make up the majority of French HNW portfolios. However, demand for alternative investments is expected to increase rapidly over the next year, while bonds have a significantly weaker outlook.
- Frances HNW individuals are most likely to choose discretionary mandates. However, despite a strong preference for professional management nearly 30% opt for execution-only mandates, which is in stark contrast to the regional average.
- Over 7% of French HNW individuals are expats, and most of them come from neighboring countries such as the UK and Belgium.
Reasons to buy
- Benchmark your share of the French wealth market against the current market size.
- Forecast your future growth prospects using our projections for the market to 2020.
- Identify your most promising client segment by analyzing penetration of affluent individuals in France.
- Evaluate your HNW proposition by understanding how the French tax system will impact HNW clients.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Wealth Management
Wealth ManagementIncome Protection - UK - February 2017
Wealth ManagementConsumers and the Economic Outlook: Quarterly Update - UK - March 2017
Wealth ManagementMortgages - Ireland - March 2017
Wealth ManagementWealth in France: HNW Investors 2017
Financial ServicesConsumers And The Economic Outlook - US - January 2020