Vaccines for Emerging Infectious Diseases: Funding, R&D, and Global Partnership Strategies
- December 2018
- 125 pages
Emerging infectious diseases (EIDs) are characterized by unpredictable incidence and clinical patterns that pose unique challenges for vaccine development. As outbreaks of Ebola virus, Zika virus, and other EIDs have occurred in the past decade, drug developers and global health organizations are turning to novel funding and clinical trial paradigms to improve epidemic preparedness. This report covers current and future challenges for the development and deployment of vaccines for EIDs, focusing on vaccine platform technology and research, funding mechanisms, and collaborative global partnerships.
This report combines key opinion leader insight with in-house analyst expertise and research to provide an insight-rich look at vaccines for emerging infectious diseases in the US, Europe, Asia, and Africa. Components of the report include -
- Overview of EIDs: Background, drivers of transmission, and overview of key EIDs.
- Clinical Trial Design: How vaccine for EIDs clinical trials are being designed and what regulatory strategies are being explored.
- Vaccine Platform Technologies: How the current platform technologies for vaccines compare.
- Pipeline Assessment for Key EIDs: What are the pipeline vaccine products in development for key EIDs.
- Funding and Market Incentives: How vaccine development is being incentivized in the public and private spaces.
- Global Collaborations: How global and public-private partnership organizations are supporting vaccine development.
- Vaccine Preparedness: The current and future challenges face vaccine preparedness from a surveillance and infrastructure perspective.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the global trends shaping and driving the vaccines for EIDs market
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape of various competitors in a niche therapeutic space.
- Identify areas of unmet need within the vaccines for EIDs market to help drive research and development towards future market opportunities.
- Gain insights to help plan and design your clinical trials.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
- Identify key funding and partnership strategies.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Pharmaceutical
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Mental Illness Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Anti-Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Incretion Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Hypertension Drugs
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017