Utilities BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2017
- February 2017
- 122 pages
The BRIC Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC utilities market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the utilities industry and had a total market value of $1,110.3 billion in 2016. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 12.4% over the 2012-16 period.
- Within the utilities industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $858.5 billion in 2016. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $98.2, $92.4, and $61.2 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the utilities industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $1,387.8 billion in 2021, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $127.9, $127.7 and $74.1 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC utilities market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC utilities market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities market players BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC utilities market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the BRIC utilities market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the BRIC utilities market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC utilities market?