Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Solutions Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2023
- Transparency Market Research
- April 2029
- 0 pages
Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Solutions Market: Overview
The wide adoption of mobile devices to improve the performance of business tasks has profoundly altered the IT needs and requirements for high employee productivity. Through unified endpoint management (UEM) solutions, users can demand access to various critical business applications on any device, at any location and at any time. These solutions also provide common IT services to multiple devices with minimal administrative effort and high security. UEM solutions are used to deliver one point access to all end-points and at the same time provide business-centric approach to enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions.
Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Solutions Market: Segmentation
The global UEM solutions market can be segmented on the basis of deployment mode, various industry verticals, end-users and geographical region. On the basis of deployment mode, the global UEM solutions market is classified into on-premise and cloud. Based on various industry verticals, the market is categorized into BFSI, healthcare, telecommunications and IT, Defence, manufacturing, consumer goods and retail, automotive, transportation and logistics, among others.
By end-users, the global UEM solutions market is segmented into large enterprises, small and medium enterprises (SMEs/SMBs), and others. Geographically, the market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. The market demand in North America is mainly driven by widespread deployment of IoT and BYOD solutions.
Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Solutions Market: Drivers
The growing usage of mobile devices among the workforce is one of the major factor driving the global UEM solutions market. The rapid adoption of mobile devices including smartphones and tablets has significantly develop the need to implement UEM solutions worldwide. This is also making enterprises to extend the capability of its existing UEM solutions to adopt new operating systems and platforms of popular devices from Microsoft Corporation, Apple, Inc. and Google, Inc. The market demand is also paving way as the organizations are using UEM solutions to effectively use their shared pool of resources under secure policy infrastructure. Organizations increasingly deploying UEM solutions to leverage their existing resources with holistic and integrated business-centric approach.
Moreover, the growing adoption of cloud-based solutions is also a major factor which is expected to bolster the market demand throughout the forecast period. The growth of global UEM solutions market is currently repressed by high cost of UEM deployment and lack of awareness across the enterprises.
Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Solutions Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global UEM solutions market include IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, VMware, Inc. Symantec Corporation, CA Technologies, Unisys Corporation, LANDESK Software, and Intel Security Group, among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.