Type B Bulk Bags Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 - 2028
- Transparency Market Research
Type B bulk bags: Market Significance
Over the years, various industries such as packaging & labeling, stationery, etc. have seen increased applications of thermoplastic polymer such as polypropylene (PP). One such novel bulk packaging solution are the bulk bags also known as FIBC bags, specially designed for storage and transportation purpose and offer a light in weight, cost-effective primary as well as secondary packaging solution.
Bulk bags can in classified based on the type of resins used as type (A, B, C, D) wherein Type B bulk bags / FIBC’s are made of coated polypropylene threads consisting of low breakdown voltage to avoid the occurrence of highly energetic promulgating brush discharges which in turn are likely to ignite a dust-air mixture. Type B bulk bags enjoy high recyclability and are eligible to carry up to approximately 500 times its own weight. Type B bulk bags are safely used in carriage of dry granules and powders materials that are combustible in nature. Moreover, Type B bulk bags take up negligible space when flat folded and requires no pallets as these bags have vital lifting loops. Add-on to this, many printing solutions readily available in turn make the Type B bulk bag a perfect promotion & advertising tool for numerous company/brand and also incline to display essential product handling information.
However, Type B bulk bags does not hold the ability to efficiently dissipate static electricity and hence, these bags at times may be applied in the existence of combustible dusts with MIE of higher than 3mj, but again with zero presence of flammable vapors / gases.
Type B bulk bags offers lowest packaging weight per tons of material to be stored or shipped and hence forms a perfect packaging solution. Also, this Type B bulk bags can be customized based on the material to be stored and further can be custom designed as per the client requirement.
Global Type B bulk bags Market: Segmentation
The global Type B bulk bags market has been segmented as follows –
On the basis of product type, the global Type B bulk bags market has been segmented as follows –
- U-panel bag
- Circular bag
- Cross-Corner bags
- Four panel bag
- Baffle bag / Q bag
- Tabular bags
On the basis of capacity, the global Type B bulk bags market has been segmented as follows –
- Small (Up to 0.75 cubic meter)
- Medium ( 0.75 to 1.5 cubic meter)
- Large ( Above 1.5 cubic meter)
On the basis of filling & discharge type, the global Type B bulk bags market has been segmented as –
- Open Top & Flat (Closed) Bottom
- Duffle/Skirt Top & Flat (Closed) Bottom
- Open Top And Spout Bottom
- Spout Top & Spout Bottom Bulk Bags
- Duffle/Skirt Top And Spout Bottom
- Spout Top And Closed Bottom
- Other Types
On the basis of end use industry, the global Type B bulk bags market has been segmented as –
- Agriculture & Allied Industries
- Animal Feed
- Food Products
- Building & Construction
Global Type B bulk bags market: Key Players
Some key players that currently operate in Type B bulk bags market across the globe can be segmented into three tiers based on their market share as follow-
- Tier 1 (includes market leaders with a market share of more than 3%)
- ABC Polymer Industries, LLC.
- UNITED BAGS, INC.
- Bulk-Pack, Inc.
- GLOBAL-PAK, INC.
- Mondi plc
- Tier 2 (includes market players with a market share above 1% and below 3%)
- Gulf Plastic Industries SAOG
- National Bulk Bag
- Bag Supplies (FIBC) Limited
- Berry Plastics Inc.
- Tier 3 (includes manufacturers with market share below 1%)
- Rishi FIBC Solutions PVT. Ltd.
- Olympic Bulk Bags Pty (Ltd)
- Mega Bags (Pty) Ltd
- LC PackagingAbdos Polymers Ltd.
- Umasree Texplast
- STP Group Hanoi Plastic Bag JSC
- Virgo Polymer (India) Ltd.
- Aditya Timpack Pvt Ltd
- Bulk Bags (PTY) Ltd.
- Shalimar Pack
The demand for bulk bag / FIBC bags is directly dependent on the material to be stored as well as environments to which this material is to be carried. It has been seen that, material used in manufacturing of Type B bulk bags has low breakdown voltage (less than 4KV) to evade “Propagating Brush Discharges” (PBD) which are extremely active and dangerous. Subsequently, the demand for Type C bulk bags which are electrically conductive or groundable has witnessed a sharp growth, especially in the in the emerging markets.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Packaging
PackagingChinese Markets for Industrial Packaging