Type A Bulk Bags Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 - 2028
- Transparency Market Research
Type A bulk bags: Market Significance
Over the years, thermoplastic polymers such as polypropylene (PP) have witnessed growth in applications in various industries that include packaging & labeling, stationery, and textiles, among others. In terms of material type, plastic which primarily comprises packaging solutions for food & beverages accounts for ~70% processed polymers packaging. Bulk bags, also known as FIBC bags, offer primary as well as secondary packaging solutions, specially designed for storage and transportation purpose.
Bulk bags can be classified based on the type of resins used as type (A, B, C, D), wherein type A bulk bags / FIBC’s are made of plain-woven polypropylene and other fabrics that are non-conductive by nature. Type A bulk bags are safely used for the transportation of non-combustible materials. Type A bulk bags are eligible to carry up to 1,000 times their own weight, and are completely recyclable. Furthermore, Type A bulk bags take up negligible space when flat folded, and require no pallets, as they have vital lifting loops. Moreover, numerous printing solutions turn Type A bulk bags into a perfect advertising tool for promotional purpose of a company/brand, as well as a consumer engagement tool to display vital product and handling information.
However, Type A bulk bags do not offer any sort of defense from static energy and hence, these bags can’t be used for transportation as well as storage of any flammable material. Type A bulk bags are primarily applicable for storage of non-flammable granules, powder, liquid, etc.
Type A bulk bags offer lowest packaging weight per tons of material to be stored or shipped and hence form a perfect packaging solution. Also, Type A bulk bags can be customized based on the material to be stored and further can be custom designed as per the client requirement.
Global Type A bulk bags Market: Segmentation
The global Type A bulk bags market has been segmented as follows –
On the basis of product type, the global Type A bulk bags market has been segmented as follows –
- U-panel bag
- Circular bag
- Cross-Corner bags
- Four panel bag
- Baffle bag / Q bag
- Tabular bags
On the basis of application type, the global Type A bulk bags market has been segmented as –
- Food grade bags
- Valve bags / liquid bags
- Multi-trip bags
On the basis of end use industry, the global Type A bulk bags market has been segmented as –
- Agriculture & Allied Industries
- Animal Feed
- Food Products
- Building & Construction
Global Type A bulk bags market: Key Players
Some key players that currently operate in Type A bulk bags market across the globe can be segmented into three tiers based on their market share as follow-
- Tier 1 (includes market leaders with a market share of more than 3%)
- ABC Polymer Industries, LLC.
- United Bags, Inc.
- Bulk-Pack, Inc.
- Global-Pak, Inc.
- Mondi plc
- Tier 2 (includes market players with a market share above 1% and below 3%)
- National Bulk Bag
- Gulf Plastic Industries SAOG
- Bag Supplies (FIBC) Limited
- Berry Plastics Inc.
- Tier 3 (includes manufacturers with market share below 1%)
- Olympic Bulk Bags Pty (Ltd)
- Rishi FIBC Solutions PVT. Ltd.
- Abdos Polymers Ltd.
- Virgo Polymer (India) Ltd.
- Umasree Texplast
- STP Group Hanoi Plastic Bag JSC
- Aditya Timpack Pvt Ltd
Key developments & Trends
- In February 2016, Windmoeller & Hoelscher Corporation formerly known as BSW Machinery had launched new type of Polypropylene (PP) woven bag that are 20% lighter than comparable bags. Using Light & Strong (LS) technology, the company has come-up with 64g bags that outperform standard 80g bags commonly used in the cement industry in drop tests.
The demand for bulk bag / FIBC bags is directly dependent on the material to be stored as well as environments to which this material is to be carried. It has been observed that, many organic materials such as sugar, corn starch, wood pulp, etc. as well as chemicals such as Bisphenol-A, toner powders, benzoic acid, etc. are likely to form combustible dust layers / clouds that can catch fire owing to electrostatic discharges generated from Type A bulk bags. Consequently, the demand for Type C bulk bags which are electrically conductive or groundable has witnessed a sharp growth, especially in the in the emerging markets.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Packaging
PackagingChinese Markets for Industrial Packaging